Return Policy :
- We offer a very simple and easy exchange policy to you. All clothing items except for inner wear purchased from www.mygiraffe.in can be exchanged if there are any size issues or damages within 7 days from the date of delivery.
- Baby Accessories & Inner wear cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Please do not accept any order if seal is broken/unsealed at the time of delivery.
- Please make sure that the returned items are packed securely and safely to prevent any loss or damage during transit. During the Pandemic, there is no return pick up facility. Items will have to be self shipped via a reliable courier service. The costs for the return will be borne by the customer. Ensure that the following address is securely pasted on the returns box: Cube Esquire, Building No: 10/644K, Manjummel, Eloor, Udyogamandalam P.O,Cochin – 683 501
- Once your return is received by us, the quality will be checked. This is subject to your return having met the requirements of being unused and returned with original packaging and tags in place and returned within 7 days.
- A notification with the status of return will be sent you within 48-72 working hours from the date of receiving the item.
- All items on sale cannot be returned or exchanged.
We at My Giraffe know how important it is to receive your purchased products in the finest condition, and on time. So we use a large network of couriers to deliver your products to you as early as possible.
- Due to Covid-19, there are a lot of delays cause of containment zones, rise in the number of cases. Depending upon the location, the product is delivered to you in 5-15 workings days after it has been dispatched from our warehouse.
- We can’t guarantee when you’ll get the product due to Pandemic.
- We dispatch in 2 working days.
- Free shipping is available on all products above ₹300, otherwise ₹50. An extra charge of Rs 75 will be charged for all Cash on delivery orders.
- The whole order amount including any delivery charges will be refunded by us for any loss in transit.
- An order cannot be canceled after it has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Mygiraffe.in reserves the right to cancel any order without any explanation for doing so, as per the circumstances where the requirement could not be met. The company will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order or any applicable refund will be made in reasonable time.
The Legal Stuff..
Information Collection and Use The Personal Information which You may provide to us and/or which we may collect is or could be the following:
Your registration details, if any. Your shipping, billing, tax registration, and other information pertaining to your sale or purchase transaction on the Website.
Your transaction details with the other users of the Website.
Your usage behavior of the Website.
Details of the computer system or computer network which You use to visit the Website and undertake any activity on the Website.
You understand, agree and acknowledge that our collection, storage and processing of your Personal Information is for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of the Company Entities and its joint ventures. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Company is the recipient of all the Personal Information and shall exercise reasonable commercial endeavors for the prevention of the Personal Information provided by the Users. We may enable access of the Users’ information to the Company Entities, joint ventures, agents or third parties for the purposes of the services provided by them or for any other marketing related activity undertaken by or on behalf of the Company Entities and/or its joint ventures. We will ensure on reasonable commercial efforts basis that the third parties and agents employed by us for the purposes of the Website are under an obligation to maintain confidentiality with respect to the Personal Information provided by the Users and to use it strictly for the purposes of the Website only.
Company may disclose your Personal Information to such extent, as the Company may deem necessary for you to enter into commercial transactions with other users of the Website.
Company will be using 3rd party cookie pool data from Adwords and this will not be used to any other use.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
Company cooperates with mandated government and law enforcement agencies or to any third parties by an order under law for the time being in force to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about You to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process, to protect the property and rights of Company or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity. Company may also provide your Personal Information to various tax authorities upon any demand or request from them.
Company may use your Personal Information for the aforementioned purposes of the Website. You have full control regarding which of these emails You want to receive. If You decide at any time that You no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications. Please note that once we receive your request, it may take an additional period of time for your opt-out to become effective.
Deleting Your Information
If You wish to have the Personal Information that You have provided to us deleted, You can always do so by sending a request to us on the e-mail id of our Customer Services department provided at the bottom of this page. You may note that deletion of certain Personal Information may lead to cancellation of your registration with the Website and your access to certain features of the Website.
Your information may be transferred to or be maintained on computers, computer systems and computer resources located outside of your state or country where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those where you live. If You are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please be aware that Company keeps or transfers information to India and processes it there. Your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although We strive to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We have commercially reasonable procedures and security features in place to reasonably endeavor to prevent unauthorized access.
Identity theft and the practice currently known as "phishing" are of great concern to Company. Safeguarding information to help protect You from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication.